Diarrhea, cramps, constipation, headaches, high BP, bloated. Reason?

I am having diarhal and sometimes constipation . Lately everything I eat my stomach cramps alonf with fever in my belly. My stools have white particals in it. I have been having headaches. I have highblood pressure but it is under control with medicine. I was just dx with pre diabeties. My glucose is not bad. I get bloated after I eat. Its like the food doesnt digest. I have rt side upper pain and sometimes burning. Ive had wn ultrasound results nothing. Ive had a radiation test nothing. I am going to the gi doctor next. There has to be a reason for this. Help...
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013