Diarrhea, bloating, gas, mucus, undigested food in stool, nausea, frequent urination. Treatment?

I have been ill for a year....the symptoms started gradually. Diarrhea , bloating , gas, mucus in stool, undigested particles of food in stool, bouts of nausea, and frequent urination . Today my stool was soft and black in color with string like particles, and undigested food. I also have burning pain in the abdominal area every day. When wiping it is yellow in color on the tissue. One more thing...I have caught myself slamming my teeth together during sleep.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012