Diagnosed with vaginal E coli. Flagyl and dalacine ovule prescribed. Ecoli in urine. Cure?

I was diagnosed with vaginal ecoli my doctor perscribe me flagyl tablets 5 days and dalacine ovule but the symptoms kept the same , then she gave me Zinnat tab. 400 for five days with dalacine ovules again but no improve in my condition the ecoli still in and worse the ecoli in the urine as well ,so the Dr put me on augmantine 625 for 10 days 3times aday now Iam in day 10 the symptoms less but still there I feel terribly stressed this is the first time I have like this infection Iam 40y .
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013