Diagnosed with tuberculosis in the uterus, hot flashes, night sweating, palpitations, fatigue, anxiety, depression. Remedy?

Hello. This is Nandini from India. I have been diagnosed positive for mycobacterium tuberculosis complex in the endometrium (uterus) by TB DNA PCR. I am 42 yrs and have a child. I have no plan of conceiving again. But I suffer from severe hot flashes, night sweating, chest palpitation , shortness of breath, fatigue, anxiety and depression very often. Doctor can you suggest remedy?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012