Diagnosed with trich, circular white spot on outer labia majora, swelling, no itching. Cure?

Hello, I have a concern, recently I was diagnosed with trich, I received treatment Monday which was four pills at once. All of my symptoms went away. Last night while bathing I notice a small circular white spot on my outer labia majora , its slightly raised, but looks flat. It not itching, just a little sore. Yesterday I did wear lace panties and I took them off because my labia majora was sore on the side where the white bump is.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013