Diagnosed with thrush in skin, bacterial vaginosis. No lactobacilli in vagina. How to increase?

Hi I am allergic to betadine and when i had a laporoscopy and hysteroscopy they douched my vagina out with Betadine i woke up swollen and red down there in a massive amount of pain after 30 doctors and 2 years i was diagnosed with thrush in the skin and bacterial vaginosis , i have had both of these treated and they are gone completely but i still have a massive amount of vulva pain and very red skin my doctor did some swabs and compared them to when i was healthy before i ever had surgery and has found that I have no Lactobacilli in my vagina she said i basically have no bacteria down there. Could you please tell me what I need to take to increase the Lactobacilli in my Vagina back to normal? Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012