Diagnosed with strep throat along with gum infection. Prescribed antibiotics. Having blisters in throat, gumline. Suggestions?

I was diagnosed with strep throat along with a gum infection (close to becoming abscess ) I was given clindamycin 150mg 3x daily started Wednesday now I have blisters on right side of throat and gum line/ cheek. Stopped meds took allergy med along with salt water rinse. No improvements? I don t know what else to do. My mouth is burning I have a strange taste in my mouth as well
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013