Diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy, getting worse with tingling and numbness in feet. Rebuilder helped temporarily. Advice ?

Hello..... I have been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy (in my feet and lower legs, somewhat). I have had it for 5 yrs., gradually getting a little worse, with tingling and numbness in the feet. I have never taken any medicine for this, as I don t like putting chemicals into my body. I am 69 yrs. young, female, and keep active with housework, driving, shopping, walks, helping my husband with our WaterFillz drinking water kiosk company, and ten grandchildren !! My feet seem to hurt worse in the morning, until I get up and get going. Last fall, I ordered a Rebuilder foot machine from a USA company who supplies hospitals and Drs. offices with these machines. It helped for four months, now I seem to be stuck on a plateau. Any advice? Have you heard of these machines? Is there any other help for neuropathy? I don t want to be crippled when I m older. Thank you very much for your interest in people s problems! ------ AAAAA. Email address is: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013