Diagnosed with pancreatitis, causing severe pain. Have mini seizures. Cause for pain?

44 years of age 206 pounds 5 11 tall high blood pressure Went to the hospital 6 months ago and was diagnosed with pancreatitis from drinking a lot alcohol, but was never given any help for the problem. I have no insurance and not a lot of money and my pancreas is starting to hurt every four days now, to the point I can’t eat four days on in or drink any water or anything for that matter. I have tried to stop drinking but the withdraws are too bad to the point I have mini seizers. The only time I stop drinking is when I am sick and the withdraws are still bad. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013