Diagnosed with ovarian cancer, has spread to cervix. Chemo not working and stopped treatment. Having breathing difficulty. Life expectancy?

my aunty was diagnosed with ovarian cancer about 2 years ago she got a full histerectomy an had a round of chemo , the cancer then spread to the cervix she has since done another 2 cycles of chemo and was told yesterday that no chemo was working and that they were stopping treatment and they would make her comfortable, shes finding it very hard to catch her breath and she has oxygen now in her home that shes uses when she has difficulty breathing . my question to you is after stopping chemo how long roughly would shes be expected to it weeks or months or how long could i expect. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012