Diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Numbness in fingers, legs, chest. Suggestions?

Hi-my 45 yr old son was just told he has MS--he is an OB DOC and I am concerned about he taking hospital call 3 times a month--He just finished testing and will determine if the treatment will be Rebif or Copaxone--now his fingers are numb,his feet have returned 50 percent--hope the fingers will also.First sympotoms started 2 weeks ago--numb up the legs chest and fingers--maybe all will go out the way it cme in? what is your advice about call? THANK YOU--A DEVASTATED MOM
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013