Diagnosed with mild leaky valve, have fluid retention, rapid heart beats that normalize gradually, exhaustion, hot flashes, cold sweats. What is the root cause?

hi my names joanne and ive been taken in to hospital twice as my hearts been racing 190..but then rectifys itself i have normal blood pressure .i also have fluid retention and just feel so exhausted and feel so unwell....i have periods of intense hotness and perspiration but im cold to the touch...ive been diagnosed with a mild leaky valve and am under the impression these symptoms are not related
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012