Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, loss of appetite, hair loss , obesity , conditional ovarian cyst, irregular periods. How to get rid of it?

Hello doctor, This is me Lina, seeking your kind advice regarding my thyroid related problem. I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism by a physician & due to that suffering from bouts of fatigue, loss of appetite, hair loss , obesity , conditional ovarian cyst & irregular periods! I have consulted some medical practioners over the period of last 2 years with almost no result & various side effects. Can you please guide me so that I could become normal getting rid of those problems I mentioned above. Thanking you, Lina
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013