Diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Enlarged thyroid glands. On neo mercazole. Elevated t3, t4 levels. How sever is my problem?

hi, am am diadnosed having hyperthyroidism , i am 24. 1yr ago i did my t3 t4 because i noticed that my thyroid glands were kind a enlarge but it goes all normal results.. after 10months, i felt palpitation at night before going to bed,consulted a docor and found out that ive got 0.05 tsh level which the lab range is 0.15. i am on neo mercazole 40mg treatment right now.. my t3 t4 were also elevate by 4 in the normal range.. how severe i am? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012