Diagnosed with hypervitaminosis A. Suffering from vitamin A toxicity syndrome with hair loss. What is the treatment?

I was diagnosed with hypervitaminosis A a month ago. I immediately stopped all vitamin A supplementation. I am suffering from all the vitamin a toxicity symptoms. Extreme weakness, insomnia, gastrointestinal problems, nerve and joint pain, increased intracranial pressure,etc. Including alarming hair loss. Will I go completely bold? How long should I expect before the symptoms start to subside?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013