Diagnosed with hyperventilation syndrome, GERD, panic attacks. Experiencing weakness in throat, dry mouth, suffocating feeling. Cause?

I have been dianogsed recently with Hyperventalation syndrome and Panic attacks.Also with Gerd .the past few days I have been having a feeling of weekness in my throat area, trouble with dry mouth and at times with swallowing .get a funny taste in mouth during these times.get the feeling of suffacating when I try to fall these problems because of my dianosges.been extremely tired also..
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012