Difficulty breathing, hand and foot numbness, hyperventilation syndrome, panic attacks. Treatment?

For a couple years now I ve had trouble breathing and the doctor just said it was panic attacks... Now for the past few days it s been so bad I had to go to the emergency.. When I got there first my hands and feet felt like they were going to sleep and then my arms felt really heavy and then my whole body just seized up.. I got bloodwork, xrays and an ekg but the doctor just said it s hyperventilation syndrom .. I feel theres more beyond that.. And tonight I REALLLY can t handle my breathing... Paper bag isn t working either.. HELP!
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012