Diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. Hair loss due to taking methimazole in the past. Suffer from weight gain, fatigue. Whom should I see?

I have been diagnosed with hyperthyroid I was on methimazole for 6 years, I have a patch in the back of my head that stopped growing its about 1inch long the rest of my hair is 14 inches, doctors have said its not due to methimazole? My thyroid came back normal now they took me off methimazole. They put me on 100 mg of spironolact for hair loss , I feel like a Ginny pig? Hair loss weight gain, constantly tired what kind of doctor shoul I see? Im tired of going from doctor to doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013