Diagnosed with h.pylori, acidity on eating anything spicy or oily. Taking nexpro. Side effects on fertility?

Hi doctor, I have been diagnosed h pylori positive and after treatment I had been asked to continue with nexpro every morning on empty stomach . after one month my doctor asked me to try taking the tablets alternate days. But doing that I get acidity if i eat anything oily or spicy ( even very little). What should I do? Ans also I am planning to conceive , is there possibility of ill effects on the baby as i have been on medication for almost 4 months?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013