Diagnosed with fatty lever, blood glucose increased. Taking liv 52. Should i continue the medicine?

hi,i am 34 yrs male ,height-5.7,wt-77kg, with high lipid profile ( triglycerides 235), liver function test-SGOT-91U/l,SGPT-143u/l, S alkalinePhosphatase-143U/l,i was diagnosed with fatty lever as well.i used liv 52 for 2 weeks .now my blood glucose has also increased (164 mg/dl) fasting .should i continue with liv 52 ????i am confused because my blood glucose was between 100-120 earlier. kindly guide...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012