Diagnosed with extrapontine myelinolysis. What should be the next step for treatment?

Hello Sir, My mother has been diagnosed with Extrapontine Myelinolysis. After Staying one in ICU , last week we have moved her to home. At home we are giving her supportive treatment. Neurologically we can see some improvement in her like she moving hands and legs, try to move her body, sometime recognizes us and gives smile and other small things. Please suggest me, what would be the next steps for her treatment. Is it possible for her recover completely. Please let us know every details which we should be knowing. We can do anything to save her. Regards Rohit Goyal 0000
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012