Diagnosed with ext thrombosed haemorrhoid 5, feel swollen veins near it. Is it serious ?

Hi I have been diagnosed with ext thrombosed haemorrhoid 5 weeks ago. Currently it has shrunk to minimum level as good as not there but just have some skin tag left. I feel swollen veins near ext haemorrhoid but no bleeding or pain during stool passing Is this serious? If so, do I need to go for internal diagnosis of rectum via proctoscopy / sigmoidoscopy Pls let me know if I can sit like normal or use ring pillow for some time. There is no pain but only minor itching occasionally. I have been using proctosedyl & scheriproct with sitz baths regularly Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013