Diagnosed with endometriosis, HPV. Had laparoscopy, colposcopy, cervical biopsy. Having bad cramps since then. Suggestions?

I was just diagnosed with endometriosis , and Hpv pretty much at the same time. I went in for a laparoscopy for the endo and went on a hormone, two weeks later I went in for ( I don t know what it s called..... Where they put vinegar on the cervix then cut questionable pieces out for biopsy ).... Anyway had that done last wed and since then I have had very very bad cramping like period cramps bu the worst in my life. I just called for the doc today,(don t know why I waited so long) and im waiting to hear back. I have also been very sick to my stomach and unable to sleep. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013