Diagnosed with diverticulitis. Took antibiotics. Again, having cloudy urine, air bubbles from penis, brownish floater. Suggestions?

I recently had a urinary infection and CT Scan saw early diverticulitus. All else was normal. Antibiotics for 2 wks cleared everything up. Now, weeks later, my urine is occasionally a little cloudy (no blood signs) and occasionally after urinating, there are air bubbles from my penis. I have notice (only a few time in the past weeks, sediment/brownish floater that almost look like skin. Most are very a small. Thoughts
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013