Diagnosed with dengue fever and hemorrhagic fever. Severe calf muscle pain. Had septoplasty. Epitril prescribed. Why?

i take epitril for a couple of weeks as i was hospitalized with the diagnosis of dengue fever and calf muscle pain some how related to hemorrhagic fever which is a complication in dengue fever.and i underwent a minor sugery of nose called septoplasty . my problem is that i read on the internet that epitril thats what it is called in india is an i dont understand why its recommended to me?and should i continue taking them?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012