Diagnosed with concussion after head being hit. Injury to forehead. Will this affect the recovery from concussion?

About two weeks ago I hit the back of my head and was diagnosed with concussion within the two weeks I have been in the gym twice and made it worse especially the second time. Now I m at complete rest and seem to be getting better very slowly as opposed to before I went to the gym. My question is today I hit me forehead on the bathroom sink faucet although not very hard is this of any concern for my recovery?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013