Diagnosed with bilateral polycystic ovaries, missed periods, negative pregnancy test, advised Deviry, siphene. Advice?

Hi.. I am 27 years old and diagonised with Bilateral polycystic ovaries. I have been married for 3.5 years now. From the begining i have irregular MC. I got conceived last year, but the baby was terminated in 34th week because it was detected with cycts in Kidneys. Now my Gynic has put me on the folloiwing medication ..Initially Deviry 10 mg to get the periods, and then Siphene 100 mg and Tamoxifen 10 mg from D3 to D7. My LMP was 22nd July. Till now I didnt get my periods. I tried HPT , but it resulted negative twice. I have all signs of pregnancy... Please advice
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012