Does Tamoxifen help control hypertension?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
Hi My mother age almost 48 Yrs and now she. is facing BP High issue her BP 100/160 she has recently 24 did fast ... she has taking tamoxifen tab and as per oncologist for that tab not an issue ...can you help me here is last doctor visit Priscrtiion attached
Posted Wed, 11 Oct 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload it again

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

After going through the medical details provided by you of your mother I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that her blood pressure is on the higher side.

Kindly provide me with the details that which medicine she is taking for Bp so that I can guide you accordingly.

Also let me know if she is having any symptoms and whether she is diabetic or not.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap