Diagnosed with UTI. Lower back pain, fever, sweating and abdominal pain. Help?

I was diagnosed with a UTI last week after going to the doctor with lower back and abdominal pain , finished the dose of antibiotics I was prescribed. I had a cat scan that showed no kidney stones , but did show gall stones. I went to the ER after being in bed all day in pain with a fever, clammy and sweating. I was diagnosed after an ultrasound with Biliary Colic , they did a urine tests and no UTI. I have the pain managed, but still have a fever, clammy and sweating. I also found this morning a hard lump behind my ear with ringing in my ear. I have a follow up tomorrow with my family doctor and a specialist appointment next week about my gall bladder .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013