Diagnosed with TB by skin test, had taken rubella vaccine. Chances of vaccine affecting the test results?

Dear Sir/Mam, i am Sowjanya, i got pregnency twice and got Missed abortion and later i am into medication now and found that i have TB, by Skin test positive,LFT normal done twice and Culture as negative. i have taken rubella vaccine 3 doses before the month of doing TB skin test will that makes the skin test positive? And now i took AKT4 for 2 months and again now i am taking RCinex tablet since 1month. Please let me know whether there may be sideeffects and will i get pregnency and get baby this time.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012