Had miscarriage after 6 weeks of pregnancy. Got torch test report. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

hello doctor,i had miscarriage after 6 weeks of pregnancy in sep.2012,my gynec suggested TORCH test,the results are: rubella igg 206 igm 0.31, toxoplasma igg 0.1 igm 0.18, cytomegalo igg 193 igm 0.28 and anti mullerian hormone 2nd gen is 3.93, FSH 8.27..gynec recommend rubella vaccine before planning for pregnancy. i had two ovarian cysts (27mm & 21mm) before 7 months.should i be pregnant again? should i take rubella vaccine?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013