Diagnosed with RSD, TOS, have ringing in ears, double vision, eye pain on movement, neck pain, tingling in arms and legs, vertigo. What could this be?

hi, i am a 46 year old female with an 8 year history of rsd in right hand and feet following an injury. also dx with tos on the right side. for the last few months i have had some odd and scary symptoms that are new . starting at the top: ears ringing constantly,double vision,feel like my eyes are almost crossing,eye pain on movement of eyes, neck pain and tingling going down back,arms and legs, vertigo ,feellike my balance is very off, wake up at night with major thigh pain (like a tightness),leg muslces feel weak after activity,some cognitive issues( memory ,finding the right word),sometimes feel like my tongue doesn;t want to work to say the words,some (not much) trouble swallowing. i think that s it. am seeing my neuro next week. any suggestions as to what this may be? thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012