Diagnosed with PCOS, Trying to concieve. Prescribed Provera to have periods. Had light periods. Had sex. Having heavy flow, cramps. Reason?

hi, i was diagnosed with pcos and i am now trying to have a baby. i havent had a menstrual flow in 3 months so my dr started me on provera for 5 days and i got my period about 4 days after the last pill which was extremely light flow with now pain, and i started clomid on the 2nd day of my period for 5 days. On the 6th day of my period i had no flow or d/c so i thought my period was finished and my husband and i had intercourse with my husband, the following evening i started having a heavy flow with cramping pain (for 2 days now). Im worried as to what is going on, was i wrong to have intercourse? is this normal for the medications? utterly concerned and confused, my doctor isnt available until monday so i cant see her before then, pls help and thank you so very much.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer