Diagnosed with PCOS. Taking metformin. Having cramps and backache. Noticed pink piece. Was I pregnant? Suggest

Hello there,
Thanks in advance for your precious time..
I've been planning to get pregnant for almost a year. I've been diagnosed eith PCOS and been on metformin for over a month. Last month, I've managed to get my prolactine level to be normal. After my estimated ovulation day (day 14), I started to have some cramps and backache (starting day 16). I felt really pregnant! However, yesterday which is day 26.. I did lots of things and wore high heels that I felt a very strong pain (like period cramps).. I slept for 4 hours .. Woke up, went to the bathroom and saw a little pink piece that came out of me (circular shape, smaller than a ring). After that with nearly 2 hours, my period started! (Earlier than usual) !!
Could that mean that I was pregnant and lost it ?
What should I do?

Thanks again.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013