Diagnosed with ITP, hot flashes on neck, cheeks with palpations on and off. Reason?

I have currently been diagnosed with ITP. I started to have patiki show up on my skin and went to my blood doc to check my platelet level because i have had low platelet counts in the past as low as 3. My current platelet count is 180 which is great to me, but now I am having patiki again and not sure why considering my platelets are in a good range. Im also having hot flashes on my neck and cheeks and they get really hot and red. with palpations off and on. Do you have any advice and or answer to why this is happening?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013