Diagnosed with IBS. Had fever and headache. Kidney infection, high liver enzymes. Serious?

I have been diagnosed with IBS , and have gotten a little better. Recently I had a high fever , around 103, with extreme back and head pain for at least five days. On the end of the fifth day, I started having urinary symptoms. I woke up every two hours to go to the bathroom, and it hurt. Eventually I started to pass blood. I went to the doctor and they said it was a kidney infection, and they did some blood work. I started to take the 7-day antibiotics , when they called me to tell me that I also have very high liver enzymes . They ve done tons of tests so far, and they ve all come back negative. What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
ibs in latest research is themed as one or more of body proteins start reacting with food proteins we take
and as we go on taking them they start reacting with other organs like liver and kidney in your case
I will suggest you get blood serum test for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato rice or any major food you take elimate them to have results this is the best option according to my 24 years of experiences