Diagnosed with Gilbert's syndrome, high levels of liver function parameters. Diet?

Im a 19 year old male .. weight 68 kgs / height 5 7 all my liver function parameters seem to be a bit raised BILIRUBIN -DIRECT 0.43 mg/dl BILIRUBIN - TOTAL 2.66 mg/dl BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT) CALCULATED 2.23 mg/dl 0 - 0.9 SGOT 44 U/l SGPT 54 U/l ALP 113.6 U/l GGT 66 U/l i do no not have any signs or symptoms as of now...but i had earlier been diagnosed with GILBERT S SYNDROME can plz tell me what all i am required to do or eat to achieve normal values Thank You (all above values by photometric method)
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012