Diagnosed with Esphageal Candidiasis through Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy. Why issues with vision and joints?

Hi There. I am a 24 year old female who was diagnosed at the beggining of the year with Oesphageal Candidiasis through Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy . The candidiasis was also found in my intestines and bowel. I have felt very unwell over the past year to 2 years with general unwellness including vision problems, nausea , sore joints, twitches/spams all over my body, shakes, anxiety , severe pain in neck and shoulders and throat discomfort. I was given 7 days of Fluconazole treatment and another Gastroscopy which did not see any further candidiasis. I have also had nasal/ mucus type phelgm and in the last 2 months or so, I have had a tickle in my throat that seems more then just a tickle. It feels like my oesphagus/chest (I can t work out exactly where) is tightening and I cough alot to have relief. It is like a itchy feeling but also tightness and it is causing a cough. I have also started to cough when I laugh or when I breath out heavy. My GP is not concerned, but is also not investigating. It is starting to affect my everyday life and I feel very tight in my Oesphagus. Can you provide any suggestions or advice regarding this issue. I am also a recovered bulimic. I use to throw up my food and this went on for four years. I have now fully recovered and do not throw up my food at all. Thanking you, Concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012