Diagnosed with Cardiomegaly. Suggested for heart transplant. Pregnant. What are the risks of carrying baby?

Someone I know was diagnosed with Cardiomegaly . She is very tight lipped about it except to say that she requires a heart transplant and is waiting for a donor. She is 19 and just learned that she is pregnant. I ve researched the web to see how her pregnancy could imact her, but cannot find anything on this topic except situations where women experience mild cases of Cardiomegaly due to their pregnancy. Her case is different where she s already been diagnosed with it prior to becoming pregnant and she has been hospitalized for several symtoms caused by it. Can you tell me if the the chances of carrying the baby to full-term would be life threatening for her?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012