Diagnosed typhoid, fever with vomiting, nausea, yellow eyes. How long to recover ?

Hello This is a thing that i need to know about my sister. She is diagnosed with typhoid fever . Its been 2 weeks she has been ill. She is having a fever that comes and goes with vomitting. She is unable to eat anything as she feels nauseated. Her bilirubin is 34mg/dl. Her eyes have yellow discoloration. She is using ciprofloxacin from 4 days and Hepamerz(This drug is for her liver ). I want to know that this liver involvement is because of some complication or what? and how long it would take her to recover? we are very much worried about her. she is 14 yrs old. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012