Diagnosed torus fracture to radius. Dark purple bruise with knots on wrist. Sleeping for long hours. Normal?

My daughter injured her wrist last week. We found out Saturday that it was a torus fracture to her radius. She is currently being tested for von Willebrand's disease. She has a dark purple bruise running across the inside of her wrist with a knot of purple bruising around it. Emergency staff did not seem worried about it, however she is now looking anemic and is tired. She has currently slept 12 hours and when woke up went right back to sleep. I need to know if this is normal for broken or fractured bones or if I should seek further medical attention for her.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013