Diagnosed resistant bacterial UTI, reflux from bladder, foreskin retracted, been bleeding. What can be done?

my nephew has just turned 4 and the primary MD diagnosed a resistant bacterial UTI . After treatment for the UTI, she recommended a dye test that would determine if he was having reflux from the bladder into the kidney. My sister was told to take him to a pediatric urologist which she did, even though my nephew has had only one UTI. At the appointment, the doctor forcably retracted the foreskin which was extremely painful for my nephew. After he did this without my sisters permission, the doctor told my sister that my nephew would have to have the procedure and that he would also have to be circumcised. My brother in law is uncircumcised, and neither were planning to have my nephew circumcised. My nephew fell asleep on the drive home and did not wake up until the next day. The next morning, my sister discovered that he had been bleeding overnight. My concern is reguarding the bleeding. How much damage could have been done by this doctor retracting the foreskin so forceably? Now that he had injured my nephew, is the circumcision needed due to the damage the doctor inflicted on my nephew?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013