Diagnosed of PCOS. Having spotting. Ultrasound done. Taken Crimson 35. Reason, treatment?

hello doctor, myself sakshi , i m having p cos since January 2012, at that time also my all report are normal but found polycyst in my ovary during ultrasound . i m taking crimson 35, for last 6 month , but from this month i didn t take that as per doctor prescription . i get my last periods on 23 july, 2012 (as i m taking crimson at that time). but since tomorrow i m having spoting problem once again. so what to do now. please guide me thanking you
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012