Diagnosed chronic sinusitis, dull pain in jaw while sneezing. Possible cause and treatment?

I have been diagnosed with chronic sinusitis and have recently experianced an infection (flare up). After three weeks the infection seems to have cleared up, now I just have an occasional cough or sneeze . But I have been feeling a constant dull type of pain just below my left ear at the jaw. Sometimes I feel the pain a little in my cheek. I can yawn and chew without any pain at all. If I push on my jaw I also do not feel pain... the pain is at its worst when I cough or sneeze, then it feels like a nail being driven through my jaw (just below the ear).I have searched the net and read that it could be a Trigeminal or Facial nerve disorder. Please help me to understand what could be causing it and what I can do for it?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013