Diagnosed by primary complex by TB specialist. Prescribed R-Cine. Side effects?

My 7 years old son diagnosed by primary complex by TB specialist He prescribed R-cine with some other medicine and 5mg Wysolone, two tablet per day, he is taking Last 5 months, doctor said 6th moth it will be tapered and treatment will be end. Every month he is testing his blood test and liver test. I afraid of whysolone shall I continue or I can request to taper the tablet , what will be side effect of whysolone, I read about side effect in the web side I really worried please advice me . Thanks Sugumar
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013