Diagnosed as having Hashomitos disease, have chronic urticaria hives, hives, rashes. Taking oroxine, pilates. Suggest?

hi, I have been diagnosed as having Hashomotos disease and are currently taking Oroxine 50 micrograms and Tertroxin 20mcg per day. I feel constantly exhausted (60 years old) relatively fit And do yoga and Pilates, and walking almost everyday. I also have chronic Urticaria Hives that make me miserable. I believe there is a link between Hashys and hives and wondering if I can increase my medication to 100mcg to see if this alleviates the hives?? If I take Zyrtec morning and night the rash subsides immediately, but I can't take those for the rest of my life as I am sure there will be side effects. I have eliminated gluten from my diet completely. Can you please advise
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013