Diagnosed anxiety. Prescribed fluoxetine, franxit. What are the sideeffects and how long it should be taken?

Hello Doctors, I was been diagmosed an anxiety before 3 years and prescribed fluoxitine 20mg, i taken the same for one and half years, later i disconyinued.......... after sometime i get same all problems.... now i gone to a physician. he prescribed me tablet- Franxit.......... please tell me, should i tale this medicine, and what are side effects of this, and for how long i have to take it. please help me......................
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012