Diagnosed PCOS and hypothyroidism, Irregular periods even on both metformin and microgestin, on pill. Suggestion?

I was diagnosed with PCOS and hypothyroidism at 15. I have never had a regular menstrual cycle even when I've been on both metformin and microgestin(birth control) for 7 and 3 years respectively. Is there any way to get these cycles under control. I'm sick of cycling every two weeks; it is becoming exhausting especially when the bleeding lasts 5-8 days still! I never ever forget to take the pill and have a strict regiment. Is there any hope to end the never-ending bleeding?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013