Diabetic, osteoporosis. Pain in head., increased blood sugar level. On losartan. Suggest?

hai my mother (60years)is a diabetic from last 4 years on insulin 30/70 15 units morning evening ,but from sometime her Blood sugar is bit raised, her fasting readings are 180 done by accuchek sensor ,she is feeling a continuous pain in her head n she is on losartan 25 mg BT her BP is 120/80 .Please tell me hw shouid i check her blood sugar to normal.moreover she is strict to her diabetic diet ,i need some evaluation fr her and also want her fitness to remain intact,her weight is 50kg and BMD done shows osteoporosis
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013