Diabetic, hypothyroidism. Took medication for diarrhea, got relief. It again relapsed. Reason and cure?

i m a diabetic since last 3 yrs 7 taking Glucobay 50 thrice daily & sugar level is OK. On 17th June 12 diagnosed with Hypothyroidism & taking Thyronorm 50MGM once daily. On June i had severe diarrhea & administered I.V. dreep, metronidazole , taxim, radital for 5 days. on 7th day diarrhea relapsed. Then Ofloxacin 400 twice daily & Nutrolin B thrice daily administered. it gave some relief. Then another doctor advised Rafiximin 200 thrice daily for 20 days & Darolac IBD twice daily. after few i got relief. at the same time skin rashes ,itching & infection in pennies was going on. consulted Dermatologist & got rid of the problems almost. Now on 12th October 12 diarrhea again relapsed & taking Darolac IBS at my own with no effect. Pl. advice.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012